What is this herbal medicine?
ViproSlim is an all-natural weight loss supplement. It contains a proprietary mix of herbal ingredients that work to increase metabolism, burn fat, and safely suppress appetite. Unlike some other weight loss products, ViproSlim does not contain any harmful chemicals or substances. We have researched the most effective mix of herbal ingredients, which have been backed by clinical studies to support weight loss. ViproSlim works to decrease the body’s capacity to accumulate and store fat, allowing for calories to burn at a much higher rate. It also acts as an appetite suppressant, limiting the amount of food intake as well as reducing cravings.
- Garcinia Cambogia (90 mg) — an extract from this fruit contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which is known to quickly burn fat and calories, as well as suppress appetite. HCA is effective in reducing the conversion of sugar and starch into fat. Garcinia cambogia also regulates the body’s metabolism and boosts energy levels.
- Tribulus Terrestris (50 mg) — is an herb that has long been used in Chinese and Indian traditional medicine. It works by maintaining testosterone levels to a healthy level in the body, which plays a role in building muscles, increasing strength and losing fat.
- Commiphora Mukul (50 mg) — is a resin extract that comes from the Mukul myrrh tree. It has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine. Commiphora Mukul lowers cholesterol and triglyceride levels, quickly removing excess fat in the body before it is stored. It is commonly used to control weight gain by enhancing thyroid function. It is also a powerful antioxidant. Gymnema
- Sylvestre (100 mg) — is an herb that grows in India and parts of Asia. It is commonly used in traditional medicine. It has been shown to reduce blood sugar levels, as well as reduce the craving for sweets. Its active compound, gymnemic acid, is known to control obesity by increasing the body’s ability to burn fat.
- Emblica Officinalis (60mg) — is a fruit and is also known as Indian Gooseberry or Amla is sometimes called a “super fruit” because it contains so many health benefits. It increases the body’s metabolic process, regulates blood sugar levels, and thus helps to maintain body weight. Emblica Officinalis is also a powerful antioxidant and very rich in vitamin C.
- Terminalia Chebula (60 mg) — is a plant that is well regarded in Ayurvedic medicine for a number of different healing properties, often called the “king of medicines.” Among many things it helps to remove harmful toxins and wastes from the body, which aids in reducing the amount of fat the body stores. It also has strong antioxidant and antibacterial properties. Terminalia Bellerica — the extract from this plant lowers the rate at which fat builds up in bodily tissues.
- Terminalia Belerica is known to reduce the lipid levels (fatty acids) in such organs as the liver and the heart, lowering the risk of disease. It is also well known to rejuvenate the body.
- Piper Longum Fruit (30mg) — the fruit from this plant grown in India (also known as Long Pepper) has many medicinal qualities and is closely related to black pepper. It has been used in Ayurvedic Medicine for centuries. The root of the plant is used for aiding the body’s digestive system.
- Piper Nigrum Fruit (30 mg) — is also known as black pepper and the fruit from the plant promotes good digestion and intestinal health. Piper nigrum increases the amount of hydrochloric acid in the body, which is essential for rapid digestion. It also helps boost metabolism.
- Zingiber Officinale (30 mg) — also commonly known as ginger, which is one of the most highly effective and powerful stimulants for the digestive system. Combined with the other herbs it helps increase metabolism. It is also known to lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- Citrus of Orange (40 mg) — also called bitter orange, is the oil extract from an orange peel. It increases the rate at which calories are burned by the body, increasing metabolism. It is also great digestive aid.
- Aloe Vera (25 mg) — among many other health benefits, Aloe Vera improves digestion, improves blood sugar levels, and increases energy. It also works to increase the liver’s metabolic rate, allowing the body to burn more fat.
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (10 mg) — also known as cinnamon. Studies have shown that cinnamon has properties that lower blood sugar, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels in the body. It also supports good digestion and reduces sweet cravings.
- Cyperus Rotundus (10 mg) — also called nut grass, is a plant that is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine as a powerful digestive aid. Recent studies have shown.
- Suppresses Appetite: Controls excessive eating and cravings
- Increases metabolism: Quickly breaks downs calories from fats, carbohydrates, and protein
- Energy booster: Increases body’s energy levels to quickly burn calories
- Burns Fat: Reduces the build up of fat through thermogenesis and lowers future fat absorption rate
- Toxin removal: Helps eliminate toxins from the body
- Safe weight loss: Weight loss is gradual and safe
- No prescription needed: Made up of 100% natural herbs. Contains no Ephedrine or other harmful chemicals or drugs
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease and stroke
- Some cancers
- Sleep disorders
- Osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal problems
Note: The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.